Why focus on Happiness?
There is an urgent Need to focus on Happiness
the benefits are way beyond fabulous…
Happiness is more than a feeling and more like an innate intelligence…
Happiness is a silver-bullet for people, the economy AND our nation.
A personal toast to Canada's GNH Gross National Happiness
A personal toast to Canada’s GNH Gross National Happiness…
Feeling Happy, is your innate motivator and navigator. It’s like a built-in equilibrium and setting, that you can consistently rely on. Wanting to feel Happy, is the purpose and passion, underlying everything you do, the relationships you keep, and all that you seek to create, experience and accomplish. Happiness is why you dream and why you get up in the morning! Of course, we can share a lot of Happy positives, but in reality, Happiness is different in all of us, just because all of us, are different. You see it’s presence, in all the beautiful art, imaginations, ideas, curiosities and creations, and you hear it’s presence when you feel it stream, through music.
Feeling Happy, is yours, by design. Since we are all connected, of course, the joy is magnetic, contagious and subject to many degrees of separation. It’s thrill rate clobbers the killer rate of any virus except as it grows, it effortlessly breeds a lot more fruitful positives!!!
Lacking Happy or living too askew of your own likes and preferences, for long, extended periods, can disrupt your natural balance and flow and upset your entire well-being! It doesn’t matter who you know, what you’ve achieved, your title, bank account, or even all your appreciations, donations or gratitudes, nobody is exempt from quietly sliding, right down the rabbit hole!!! Attempting to hide or deny a lack of Happy, only invites more of the agony, and leaving it, to it’s own path of virtue, leaves the true perpetrator, at large, in many, many cases!
We’ve given A LOT of ourselves, to finding a Happy groove, in such a fast-paced, high-demand, rapidly-changing, high-performance world! The relentless pace, politics and plethora, we are living, is clearly threatening our joy, excitement and business. A lack of Happy is costly, intellectually, financially, emotionally, mentally AND spiritually. Our forefathers fought for our freedom, and after just one generation of modernization and ‘progress’, you may have… to march for your marbles! Marching to your own drum, is your best way to win any mindset battle!!!
The psyche of our nation needs a serious reboot!
Wanting to live Happy is a natural yearning. It’s your true, authentic power, that resides inside of YOU. It’s way more than just rare, fleeting moments, though it’s also, a use-it or lose-it program. Happiness is a choice YOU can trigger, in an instant, or sustain, as a lifestyle.
If you are, a little lop-sided on the external; frustrated with regurgitating head chatter; lack interest and/or motivation; or if you’re sick of feeling fear, anxiety or even depression, you may have to temporarily focus on your Happiness, just to regain, refresh and realign yourself, in a busy, chaotic world. Take it, as a gift and not as a heavy. It’s a call from your spirit to drop the scenarios and maybe the prescriptions … it knows who you are and exactly what you’re made of!!! Take advantage of CHO2go, as your personal portal for finding your Happy sweet spot!
- transitioning of Baby Boomer (BB) working mindsets to post-work years mentality.
- Laws of Diminishing Returns. Awareness that money and stuff, alone, may not provide sustained Happiness.
- ‘Spirituality’ has hit the mainstream – no longer just for hippies or woohoos. People are seeking.
- feeling happy is the common denominator in all of us.
- large, rapidly-retiring Baby Boomer workforce.
- large gap in experience.
- need to do more with less people.
- need to attract and maintain quality people. Flexibility, lifestyle, $$$
- right or wrong, organizations are subject to negative corporate stigma.
- a lack of happy is costly mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually and financially.
- social landscape. 6th happiest country in the world but what does that mean?
- accelerated gains in wealth per capita, minimal gains in overall happiness of people, over last 3 decades. Need to increase nation’s GNH – Gross National Happiness.
- more illness, disease and addiction occurring more often, and more at younger ages > heavily burdening entire health sector.
- Mental health illness, disease and addiction – already crippling our system.
- challenging, unprecedented predictions facing all aspects of society.
- multi-generational blending of mindsets. Success is no longer the key to happiness; Happiness is the key to success.
- society indicators relay demand/need for spiritual reboot in our nation.
- population dynamics… senior tsunami.
- large, retiring workforce > large reductions in disposable income, consumers spending, investor pools, risk-takers. Global issue.
- large, rapidly-aging population > greater strains on medical services, caregivers, business, and government purse. Global issue.
I am Canada’s Queen of Happiness…
I reveal it as more than just a feeling & more like an innate intelligence.
I inspire smiles, styles, business & balance sheets.
I push the chaos & the busy into flowing & positive.
I am the one-stop shop… the ultimate catalyst for deriving value out of the joy of things
All my efforts, products & offerings, are dedicated to upping Canada’s GNH Gross National Happiness.
My solutions assist individuals & organizations.
Benefits for Individuals
- enhances health, wellbeing, longevity.
- enhances spiritual connection – self-awareness, self-love.
- increases energy, motivation, desire.
- improves confidence, social skills, relationships.
- improves focus, resiliency, stamina.
- enhances creativity, performance, opportunities.
- realize goals more quickly.
- low-cost, low-maintenance.
- right to entitlement for every individual.
- quick to engage, minimal learning curve, easy to sustain.
- fun, positive, stress-free.
Benefits for Business
- increases revenues; reduces costs.
- increases motivation, productivity, performance.
- improves teamwork, communications, sales.
- attracts and maintains quality staff.
- provides ability to do more with less people.
- reduces absenteeism.
- eases retirement / succession planning.
- reduces gap in experience.
- high in demand, endless in supply, cheap to install
- minimal learning curve, immediate results, quick to replenish.
- resilience and Strength in any Market or Economy.
Benefits for our Nation
- proactively reduces the risk of mental health illness, disease and addiction, in individuals, to collectively, increase Canada’s GNH.
- reduces costs, financially, emotionally, spiritually and energetically.
- motivates individuals to work together as a nation.
- proactively reduces volume of health issues.
- enhances longevity.
- from 2015-2021, the seniors out number the youth in our country, for the first time in Canada’s history. Exponentially, our youth will face greater rates of loss, at much younger ages.
- senior tsunami on the horizon > rapidly shrinking workforce being replaced by a smaller group of fresh new thinkers, innovators > more driven by career satisfaction, flexibility, lifestyle than money.
- post-BB population forced to maintain additional industries newly-created by BB’s > technology, environment, social, wellness, alternative medicine, etc..
- future impact
- the post-BB population is forced to inherit, and maintain, additional industries while facing, and caring, for a senior tsunami that is settling on the horizon.
- how will a smaller, more inactive group, facing more health issues/challenges, care for such a large, rapidly-aging population while continuing to uphold our nation’s mammoth economic engine? How much effort and care can one health-care professional consistently provide and how far can our large tax-base logically be dispersed in a climate with less-motivated income earners and less consumers spending? Even the sex and sizzle of AI, will have to be bought, paid for, and maintained.